EPFO login registration process services
This Article Epfo login provides various information about UAN Registration & Login, employee & employer registration process.
EPFO Scheme History
The Employees Provident Fund Organization(EPFO) working under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Various PF services offered by the Employees Provident Organization. Started by EPF 1952 Acts by the Government of India.
EPFO provides three types of schemes,
- Employees provident fund scheme, (EPF)
- Employee pension scheme (EPS)
- Employee Deposit Linked insurance schemes. (EDLIS).
The private establishments having more than 20 employees, it necessary to register them with pf scheme. By registering with epfo, their employees get various benefits by from government. Every year in budget government makes new rules to epf scheme. as of now,
- An employee will get the pension after 59 years.
- Conditions also include he works at least 10 years and above in an organized private sector or EPS withdrawal.
- Insurance cover also provides to the worker under Employees deposit linked insurance scheme 1976.
Note: There are 5+ pf Portals including uan member portal and oeoea one employee one pf account portal.
passbook available at www.epfindia.gov.in >> our services >> for employees >> EPF member passbook.
Without Aadhaar Number, no pf account allowed, as per latest rules. for old pf accounts Aadhaar update
Update: Link Aadhaar Number with PF Number
The flowchart is exactly below
www.epfindia.gov.in >> Online Services >> e-KYC Portal>> LINK UAN AADHAAR.
- Enter Your UAN and then verify with OTP.
- After that enter Your Aadhaar Number and confirm the same with mobile OTP.
- Click On the link with aadhaar.
Benefits for Linking UAN /PF Aadhaar
No need Of employer signature (reduced involvement of employer).
How To Register with EPFO Member portal
The following steps are given to registration
- Fill all details in the required spaces for registration.
- Then you have to enter correct document type. After you are registered, you can log in to the EPFO member portal.member has to open the member of employee provident fund.
- If you have to register into the epfo portal by using PAN card, you have to select PAN card number in the tab Select any one document and enter PAN card number.
- Once Check the details before submitting them to get the PIN number to mobile.
- Then Click on Submit button. After submitting your details, you will get an authorized PIN.
- If you enter the authorized PIN, you will be registered successfully.
By following above steps, you can log in to the Member Portal by entering specific details like mobile number, document type, document number and you can successfully download EPF passbook from the epfo portal.
Every member visits the epfo portal regular activities with epfo member portal. But most of the 90% visits in a month related to epf balance and pf passbook. Pf transfer portal is different from OTCP Portal. On the OTCP (Online claim transfer Portal) also employees have to register before login and file a claim.
Note that epfo login details don’t work on OTCP Portal. an employee can view the maximum of 10 pf account details. Two pf accounts from the same employer not work. then employees have to transfer the pf account to another pf account. EPfo Inoperative account login: this can be made an official request, there is also inoperative account portal available on the epf portal.
Employer /Company Registration
Required documents to register with pf portal For employers:
To register at employee provident fund organization, the list of the documents required.
- Copy of partnership deed,
- Copy of the rules and objectives of the society,
- Partition deed,
- Legal documents under the Income Tax Act,
- PAN details of the company,
- Balance sheet details,
- Salary details,
All above details submitted through the epfo portal only.These are the highly recommended documents when you register. Apart from that, some other details are needed to keep such as the name of the candidate, address and its proof, contact information and much more. Employer login Portal is here http://esewa.epfoservices.in/ .more information http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/For_Employers.php?id=sm1_index.
epfo employer portal login.
Employers have to visit esewa services portal and then login with Username and password. These credentials available when your are register with Epf esewa website. Employer portal now merged with employees this uan portal also called the unified.
Maybe employers are getting struggle to make the monthly contribution on new unified member portal.
The following process will be helping people those who like to register up fo. Apart from that, the following procedures are simple to understand by every employee.
- Employee those who like to register they have to open the official website, then click the register option.
- The new page will open on the screen employee want to fill the form with using all required details.
- At the same time, the employees need to attach the required documents through scanning the copy of the documents and then attached it. You may opt for unified portal login.
- After completion of the application, process employee wants to submit the form, and they want to revise the form before submitting it.
- Finally, click the submit button and then get your unique account number of the password.
These are the simple process want to follow those who like to register. Make your registration process are easier when you access the internet. Therefore, this is the right choice for people to register.
Employees login process
Employees can log in to UAN Portal and EPF Members portal. For more details about epf UAN Status & activation and login visit uan section mentioned above on this website. Employers have to log in every month for paying the contribution of for their employees in the form of epf payment.Employees login for PF payment & balance check this out http://members.epfoservices.in/. uan member portal login.
UAN Employers Portal https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
List of epf India portals: Unified uan, uan members, member claims portal Aka OTCP portal, employer portal now it unified for both employees and employers.
How to view pf statement?
First of all, all members requested to registered at uan unified portal before they are trying to log in.
Every citizen of India can register & login to unified UAN portal, but only the employees have pf account with the current employer can available services like epf member balance.
Once the member registered successfully. l Then follow the dashboard section.
- Click on view /download epf statement.
- Then open epf passbook to view the pf balance details.
- There are other ways check pf balance go to the homepage and click pf statement.
- uan Passbook available from uan login portal.
pf claim status
We can check pf claim status and pf transfer request status without login. But it required pf number. If you don’t have the epf number, then go to unified Portal services and traditional epf India gov in the website. Members have to enter the claim id or number to track the claim status. If uan number is there, you can track all available claims made by you with all the pf accounts linked with uan number.
To know all the pf claims made to the pf account by the employer UAN IS HELPFUL. Then pf number. Remember; epf number changes when changed the organization because it contains employer establishment code.
3+ ways to check pf claim status at uan portal, epf India gov in services without login by pf number.
Update correct member details
For changing epfo member name and date of birth. Contacting epf office and requesting to the employer is necessary. However, some minor changes also available within uan helpdesk portal. Resetting uan password without the mobile number NOW MADE EASY. Changing parent and father details etc.
- Now visit the epfo unified portal also called as uan portal,
- Log in with uan number and password if not activated, then know your uan number uan status option,
- Registered with uan portal by activating uan number. Then set password for to pf portal which unified for employers and employees.
- After the member successfully logged into the unified portal.
- Click on account settings update KYC option. Change of Address and other etc.
- Check epf balance
- online claim transfer for pf withdrawal.
- Pf transfer to another account.
- Check epfo claim status
- Some other benefits unified portal login
- uan activation status
- unified portal uan registration
- uan helpdesk login etc
EPFO member portal services
If you want to access uan member portal or unified member portal for passbook download and other services just go this page and end of the URL click on login uan portal.
- Visit epfindia.gov.in, and click on employees services. Then select the service which one want to available services like pf claim status, inoperative account login. also one man one pf account pf transfer from OTCP Portal.
- for epf balance and uan passbook, members have to select the uan member portal or uan services.but we members can directly login to the uan portal.
- all you have to do is just read the article carefully until the end and then click uan portal ordered to check pf balance and uan passbook etc.