Now epfo made EPF Payment Online very easy from January 2017. epfo launched new employer uan Portal for Generating TRRN and made payment with various banks with ECR challan generation.
Easy way to pay the EFP payment from the online
Employers are responsible for pay the Epf payment online at epf esewa portal online. EPFO stands for employees provident fund organization which play big role in Ministry of Finance and labor wing. The employee’s provident fund is managed by an association called as an EPFO. It is one of the most leading provident fund locations in this modern world regarding saving the money as well as a volume of the transactions. It is being the following the Employees provident funds as well as provisions. Most of the workers are paying options, and it has a choice to join the scheme with the consent of the employer.
EPF Payment @ Employer esewa portal
The employee is eligible for members of EPF from the day. It is a very vital tool for retirement planning. The aspect will connect to your last year average salary as well as some services. EPF Payment helps For getting pension issues you can be several years of ages as well as you have a need to complete of service without any withdrawal. Finally, your family members are to entitle to the pension whether you do not survive the get period, offered they are meet some specified conditions as well as terms. Here some steps to epf payment from the online.
Steps to online payment from the epf:
There are several methods of charge the online payments, as well as some types of bank, offers you ease of making as well as creating these payments online through a various bank. There are listed some convenient as well as comfort process for epf payment online.
- You do not need to stand in long queues or fill challans.
- No need to visit designated branches of collecting the several banks.
- Enjoy and happy comfort of making payments from anywhere and at any time.
Check pf balance here.
Steps for EPF payment online:
- First of all, you have to click on this official website.
- Enter the TRRN as well as select options for charging the epf payment.
- Then you can enter the customer ID as well as password. This is a time to you having to type login id, domain id as well as password.
- Enter your account details to obtain your account debited from the online.
- You can also check epf payment report on accoutss>>reports section.
Hence, these are the steps are using the paying the online payment from the online payments. If you want to pay the amounts then you can follow that step then you can pay the money in the online process. You can easily to transfer your amounts through the online payments.
Where to make EPF Payment Online epfo?
Employer Esewa portal https://esewa.epfoservices.in/ will be available online at 12 AM in case if your last date is today.
uan employer portal balance will be available by logging into the UAN Member portal in case of employees.
To pay the monthly pf amount through SBI, HDFC, ICICI and other net banking options, you have to login to epfo portal.
How to do epf payment in the 2017 year?
On January 2017 epfo changed employer uan login portal to unified employer login portal. But we can pay monthly epf payment includes employee & employer contribution. By generating ECR challan online. To generate ECR challan, we have to upload employees details with the monthly contribution.
EPfo ECR challan & TRRN Number Generation For epf payment,
- we have to download Previous ECR in an excel sheet.
- Change the appropriate values (present month contributions) save as CSVformat.
- Then open it in Notepad, Replace the comma with hashtags save it as Txt format.
- Upload employer pf details in a Text format to generate an ECR challan. Then also enter the required details for TRRN Number and Make Payment through the various bank like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, etc.
- After TRRN Generation. We will go for part II guide.
EPF Payment with TRRN Number
- Login new epfo unified employer portal. Generate ECR challan and TRRN number.
- Select the TRRN number which is not older than 15 days. It will expire automatically if more than 15 days.
- Select the bank from the list epfo addressed almost all Public & private banks. In future employers can pay epf payment through debit card, credit card using bill desk like payment gateways.
- After selecting the bank, it will redirects you to the net banking login page. Enter your username and password to log in.
- Make the payment and print the receipt.
epf payment last date: from 2016 onwards 15th of every month is the last date for payment pf contribution. epfo removed five days of grace period.
Late payment penalties: if the employer paid on 15th but if it remitted after 2-3 days. Late payment will not consider as a late payment Because epfo accounting employer bank account debited date. In real scenario it will be late payment due to epfo doesn’t access the bank details if it paid by net banking etc.
Best payment gateway for epf payment
- SBI https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/epfoinputdisplay.htm
- HDFC http://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/other/online_payment_epf/index.htm
- PNB https://gateway.netpnb.com/EPFO/home.html
- Bank of Baroda
- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur http://www.kwsp.gov.my
TRRN status to track epf payment
On new unified uan employer portal company can track without login. Just enter TRRN and track payment status. TRRN status
Epf payment at unified uan employer portal?
Visit the unified employer portal which the address look likes https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
epfo employer website also called as epfo unified member uan portal. Click on Establishment sign in to provide your credential login the unified epfo portal. Generate ECR Challan pay the payment with various banks other than SBI etc.
Other services provided epfo including uan portal services
- epf balance
- uan passbook
- pf transfer
- epfo claim status
- uan status
- pf withdrawal
- and uan activation for uan login.
- Easy way to pay the EFP payment from the online
- EPF Payment @ Employer esewa portal
- How to do epf payment in the 2017 year?
- EPF Payment with TRRN Number