UAN login | epfo Login | epf UAN member portal
Welcome to UAN login Portal, Employee Provident Fund is a valuable tool for retirement planning. It is a tax-free and maturity ensures a healthy growth of your money when you are a member of EPFO. If you contribute for the long term, then you can meet your retirement goal quickly. Apart from that, you can also fill another kind of targets during emergencies. If you have an account on the EPFO, then you want to check balance by using by uan login portal the straightforward and efficient way.
EPF login balance is the amount in your account. It consists of the amount deducted every month in your salary. And plus the amount that contributed to epfo account by the employer. Checking your balance status can indicate the current situation of the account. Through this process, you can quickly know your balance and plan to anything according to the balance.
EPFO UAN member Login Portal Features
with epfo login portal you can check pf balance, provident fund claim status, uan status and activate uan online along with PF transfer to the bank account and old pf account to new epf account.
Also, check Epf login /registration process.
How to do epfo login /register?
Visit epfo services.In or epfoindia.com website then clicks on employee login and then select the ID proof document enter ID card number (pan, Uid, etc.) then you can get members services as mentioned below.
- uan Member Portal Login for Members http://members.epfoservices.in/ replace with https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Epfo login for Employees for online payment etc. http://esewa.epfoservices.in/
- EPF employers & verifies login for Claim process https://employerclaims.epfoservices.in/
- EPfo uan Login for uan Members for more facilities: http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/
You can log in with your PF Number to check pf balance, and claim status. However, you can log in with uan Number and password if you uan allocated by EPFO portal and activated it online.
PF passbook and UAN login portal are available below.
Why epf holders login to the epfo website?
EPf Esewa dedicated to employers for online payment through SBI Epf channel only, however, you can also pay epf payment for employees with ICICI and HDFC Axis bank other banks too. Anyway now a significant amount of epfo members visiting new unified uan passbook login portal, but sometimes there are some issues by epfo. But employee provident organization keep connecting with epf members on social media facebook and twitter. Then members can get updated information from Twitter.
Check EPF balance by epfo login uan:
There are many ways available to check your EPF balance rightly. From a list of methods, you want to choose the best one. Different types of methods such as
- EPF balance through online,
- UAN EPF balance via uan login portal.
- You can also Check EPF balance through the mobile application,
- know EPF balance through missed call or SMS.
These are the important ways used to check the EFP balance by a wide range of people. However, people those who like to check their EPF balance they want to use one of the methods from above.
Check EPF balance uan by epfo login:
There are many people prefer online method is the best way to check the EPF login balance easily and efficiently. With a facility of online, you can easily find your balance quickly. Apart from that, people can also use this method for checking the balance frequently. uan Passbook is the newest way to check pf amount with uan login.With the help of the internet, people can easily know the balance within few minutes. The following step by step process will help people to check the balance quickly without any hassle through online. Checking epf balance with epf number is the old method but still works efficiently, but member needs to enter the pf number. Checking pf balance with uan login portal also referred as uan passbook download. For this uan activation is mandatory.
epf balance @ epfo login members portal -I
The first step towards checking the balance is to keep your account number handy or keep your account number. The number is the most important on communication regarding your EPF account.
- People those who like to check the balance first they way to open the official website, http://www.epfindia.com
- : On that page, you want to click on know your EPF balance at the bottom of epf portal, do remember no uan number required on uan epfo login portal.
- Select the state of EPF office in which is PF account attached.
- After that people want to choose the city of the offices of the state will be listed.
epf balance @ uan member portal login -II
- The new page will be opened after the selection of state and city. On that page, you want to fill your account number, name, and your mobile number. Normally the EPF number would be in the standard format like TN/MAS/0000000/000/0000111. In the arrangement, the number also includes a state code, city code and much more. The first two digit is the code for the region, and next three alphabets are a code of PF office. The code number is varying according to your regional PF office. This whole process not required through unified uan login.
- Finally, click the submit button after filling all the required details on that page. Within few seconds you can receive SMS on the mobile number that you have filled in the form.
- The SMS contains the information about the EPF login balance and how much amount will be there in your account. This is a way to check your EPF easily.
The Importance of uan member login portal:
A universal account number is a number specially allotted to EPFO member employees. It is one of a unique identity for all members those who are currently being a member of EPFO Login Portal. The employer wants to submit the required documents for getting uan login number. If you are not getting the uan number, you need to check the status of uan yourself. For checking the uan status of EPF, you want to open the official website of the EPFO that is the proper way to check the status quickly.
Step by step process to check the uan status of EPFo login:
Online provides a unique facility for people those who like to check the status of uan. Employees can check through the official web portal. Before checking the status keep ready your 22 digit EPF id with you. The following steps are useful for people to check the uan status quickly.
- Employee those who like to check the status of the uan number they want to visit the official website of the EPFO uan login portal: http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/check_uan_status.php
- People want to select the state and EPFO region or office from the drop-down menu list includes an all state and department name of EPFO. In that list, you want to select your state and city of EPFO login office.
- After the process of selection, the first two boxes of PF account already and automatically get filled in. Now, the employee wants to enter extension code, unique PF account number, and establishment code. If does not have extension code just skip it or leave it blank.
- Click on the check status, within few minutes you can get messages whether uan number was allotted or not.
Epf uan login activation Part II
- The message will be received in the form of your uan number is allocated for member id < your uan number. Will be here>. Please provide the mentioned details for just verification. You can receive a message like this.
- After having received the details, you want to provide required details on that page to get the number. The details you want to Enter the name, date of birth, password, and mobile number, confirm password and then enter the captcha code on epfo login activation form.
- After filling the details just click on “get pin” tab. You can receive pin number on your mobile. Employee wants to enter the pin number in the pin field.
- This is the form of submitting the request for uan and will be generated in next seven days. You will receive by SMS once it is generated.
These are the proper steps helpful to check your uan status. When you follow the step by step process, then you can feel more convenient and happy. Therefore, this is the right way to check the status of uan of EPF.
EPFO member Login @uan members portal
You have to keep epf uan number before proceeding to visit the uan login portal. As well As now Epfo members portal ditched by pf login portal. Because of the Advanced security flexibility benefits by uan portal.
uan Member benefits: they can download uan card & uan passbook, Aadhaar update, KYC Change of Address, Claim transfer, PAN update, etc.
uan Login & Activation process summary
To login into uan member portal (http://www.uanmembers.epfoservices.in), you need to have uan number, this uan already allotted by epfo India. You can check it either allocated or not. If not you can raise a uan generation request with epf India.
- First of all check uan status @ uan member portal.
- Visit uan portal and enter your pf number and registered mobile number along with name & Date of birth.
- If you got a message like “ congratulations your uan number allocated with this pf Number.”
- If you get this message No uan login number Found with this PF Account, you have to go for uan activation. Mostly before 1980 pf accounts not allotted uan number. Then you can raise a uan generation ticket.
This tutorial already mentioned above read carefully & comment below.
You may also interested
We can do a lot more with uan login portal. Most important useful things of uan member portal are changing the mobile number and email within uan login panel dashboard.What else we do with epfo login panel, unified portal members can upload the new residential details in case of transfer of his post. Shifted to another city.
uan portal members can enable the SMS Alerts to related their epf balance & uan passbook details. The employer contributes every month 10th onwards so employees can get the epf balance by SMS monthly once.
These features include current month, total uan balance and monthly accumulated simple interest by epfo India.
EPFO member portal login uan Helpline toll-free
Both employees and employers can contact the uan helpdesk portal by dialing this toll-free number.1800 118 005
The note Thal uan help desk toll-free number works from 9.15Am To 5.45PM on business days only.
uan login portal contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, uan members can also send the email regarding the technical issues like unable to access uan portal.There is also online facility available by creating service request within epf login portal.
epf employee login for uan services
PF transfer & withdrawal claims: http://memberclaimstest.epfoservices.in/
epf passbook download https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
uan member portal unified https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
OTCP claims portal/
Know more features of uan Member Login Portal
Final words: uan member login portal and epfo portals helping members to check pf balance, epf transfer, withdrawal process, downloading uan passbook and uan card. Updating member details online without much depend on employers. Due to whole online sometimes members get problems but temporary.
Unified Portal uan login for Pf transfer
For transferring epf money to another pf account held by same epf member also called as pf transfer. Transferring to other member or employee pf account not allowed. Also, you can transfer epf to NPS or NPS to epf it will be done at uan member login portal.
How the new unified uan login portal helps members and employers?
Just remember the epf login portal, this way we can only view the pf statement in pdf format. But with uan member login portal. Employees have unique identification number also called uan number. uan members and epfo services.In the website launched as unified portal member epfo service.in. So here are the few benefits of new unified uan login portal.
Check epf balance many ways, pf transfer and withdrawal can be done online without employer consent.
Members can update KYC Aadhaar, Pan bank details Address at epf login portal.
uan Is a 14 digits unique number which identifies every epfo member actually unlike member id. uan Means Universal Account Number. Now uan number is the Unified member portal username. But we have to set the password manually for uan login although uan number will be generated by automatically by epfo and the employer.
epfo Login After changing the mobile number and password
Uan member portal users can change the uan password within the control panel of the epfo uan portal. This process involves an OTP to the registered mobile with uan number or epfo portal. If member changed the Mobile Number, Then there is no option to recovery uan password by email.
epf members who want login to uan portal for checking the epf balance & downloading uan passbook. Those can visit our uan portal page read guidelines and opt for pf balance, claim status, transfer, etc.
forgot UAN password Mobile Number changed
If you forgot epfo member portal password then members could reset it by mobile number. what if mobile number also changed then members contacted the uan helpdesk. But overwhelming request regarding this epfo decided to give an option enter your new mobile number and reset the password at the same time.
Resetting forgot uan password follows this flow
- visit uan member portal
- Click on forgot the password. Enter UAN Number (if you also forgotten uan number then look at uan activation.
- then uan portal display registered mobile number. if you click on yes then OTP will be sent to old mobile phone rather new one.
- click on No Enter The Name, DOB, Gender, KYC Type Aadhar or PAN Number and click on verify.
- If the above details are matched with PF or UAN Members data then it will ask you enter New Mobile Number.
then you will get a message like your New Mobile number update successful.
Then go back step 2 forgot the uan password, verify mobile number by OTP. Set New UAN password to log in for uan portal.
Checking PF Balance with UAN login
Now, this is the only way to check pf balance online. other methods also available like SMS, Missed call, in epf mobile app uan Passbook etc.
Note: UAN Passbook or epf passbook download is the primary way to know epf balance. Epf India launched new Passbook service for their 45 Million subscribers.
for epf balance inquiry by uan, just visit the pf balance portal enter UAN Number and password to download epf passbook.
KYC Update of uan Portal: log into the uan member portal on profile section edit email, Mobile Number update the new one.
changing Address: Upload New Document like Aadhar, Pan, Passport, voter id, enter document number prior to that.